There will come a day when I can no longer do this, today is not that day.

I wish I could say that my road to the Toronto half has been as soul serving, as soul warming and as soul defying as my road to Disney was. I thought that I had found someone who would encourage me up that hill but I had really found someone who would push me down.

And when it ended I wanted to end too. No more running. No more eating for running, sleeping for running, running for running.

But I just can't prove him right. He thinks this is easy. He thinks that I'm not dedicated enough, I'm not strong enough and I don't push myself hard enough.

Well guess what. I do.

No one can take away my 42k and even you can't take away my 21.

I run for me and I never should have run for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home